Monday, May 12, 2008

:)

Since the last post, I have tattooed a few of my friends. The pictures for Kayla Elkins, Melanie Edwards, & Shelley Upton can't be posted on here because I didn't have a waiver for them to sign, but the pictures of my grandmother and mother are okay because their faces aren't in the picture. Tattooing other people is fun, but scary because I really didn't want to mess up. When I am tattooing on myself, I take my time and get every little line straight, but it's harder when you're tattooing a shaky, jumpy person. I have never before realized how much the human body shakes (including my hands)!

I have also created some original designs, but I still have a few left to finish, so I will scan them and post them on here later tonight! Hooray for almost being done!
Oh, and a random picture with my lovely mentor :)

No comments: